Dependable Advice About Accident Claims and Insurance Disputes Since 1982
Murphy Battista LLP was one of the first law firms in British Columbia to focus exclusively on the needs of accident victims. A distinctive feature of our practice is our emphasis on the total recovery of our clients and their families, not just the amount of a financial settlement. Our goal is to help you get your life back.
Contact us for a free consultation, and learn more about the ways you can benefit from our experience and our client service values.
Our work integrates a thorough knowledge of personal injury and insurance law with a careful focus on detail in proving complex or disputed injury claims. This represents a powerful combination across a broad range of accident and negligence scenarios.
Class actions are a specific type of litigation that allows for combining multiple, similar court actions into a single action brought against a common defendant or set of defendants. These actions are commonly brought against Canadian or multinational corporations with global operations.
- Archdiocese of Vancouver Abuse Class Action
- Correctional Services Canada Gender Harassment Class Action
- CRA Privacy Breach Class Action
- DHL Hidden Fees Class Action
- DoorDash Class Action
- ICBC MSP Class Action
- Indigenous Child Welfare Class Action
- Miscalculation of Disability Pensions Class Action
- Physiomesh (Hernia Mesh) Class Action Lawsuit
- RCMP Indigenous Racism and Assault Case
- Supplemental Retirement Benefits (SRB) Class Action
- Zoom Privacy Breach Class Action
Whether representing a client in an ICBC injury claim, an application for benefits under a private disability plan, or proving damages against a negligent corporation, our close attention to the details of an injury claim will be indispensable to success in cases of all kinds.
Most of our cases involve dealing with insurance companies, especially ICBC in motor vehicle accident claims. We also handle insurance disputes in a wide variety of situations including losses related to residential and commercial property.