Founded in 1982, Murphy Battista LLP is one of the best known and most successful personal injury law firms in Western Canada – and was one of the first “boutique” law firms in BC, practicing in a specialized area.
The Firm continues to be at the forefront of personal injury work – in our commitment to each case, in using our past knowledge and experience, and in maximizing the recovery.
We are currently looking for a talented Junior Legal Administrative Assistant to join our Surrey team for a one year term.
Working with the team, you will be responsible for:
- back up reception coverage
- assistance with trial prep
- record requests
- binder updates and filing
- other LAA duties as assigned
You will bring the following background and skills:
- Graduate of a recognized legal assistant program or equivalent experience and training
- One year of related Law Firm experience is an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong MS office skills (including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
Murphy Battista LLP offers a supportive culture and competitive compensation package.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their application, quoting reference code jrlaa20, in confidence to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.