Founded in 1982, Murphy Battista LLP is a leading personal injury law Firm that represents people in complex personal injury, medical malpractice, and insurance cases.
Our Vancouver office is looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal to join one of our Teams.
As a Senior Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal at Murphy Battista LLP, you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Regular client interaction
- Drafting, filing and arranging for Chambers applications
- All duties related to Trial such as scheduling and coordinating witnesses, document management, Jury Trial preparation and subpoenas
- Drafting and finalizing pleadings
- Mediation scheduling and preparation
- Document collection, management, file opening, and file analysis
- Administrative duties related to the position
You will bring the following background and skills:
- Sound experience as a Senior Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal
- Technical training as a legal assistant or paralegal is an asset from a recognized institution
- Demonstrated customer service and client contact skills and experience
- An ability to multi-task within an ever changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to take initiative and meet deadlines
- Strong Office 365 skills and experience with PC Law and a document management system is an asset
Murphy Battista LLP offers a supportive culture and competitive compensation package.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their application in confidence quoting reference code PAR0122 to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.