Founded in 1982, Murphy Battista LLP is a leading personal injury law firm that represents people in complex personal injury, medical malpractice, class actions and insurance cases.
We are currently looking for a talented Receptionist to join our Kelowna Team for a six-month term.
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting and directing clients and other visitors
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Notifying lawyers and assistants of client arrival(s)
- Being aware of the whereabouts of our Staff and Lawyers in order to facilitate all inquiries
- Handling courier requests
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Booking boardrooms
- Ordering supplies
- Assisting with other duties relating to reception
You will bring the following background and skills:
- 1 to 2 years of related Reception experience, and working with a multi-line switch board is an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Possess excellent client services skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office 365 skills
We invite qualified candidates to submit their application in confidence to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest in Murphy Battista LLP, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.