Founded in 1982, Murphy Battista LLP is a leading personal injury law firm that represents people in complex personal injury, medical malpractice, and insurance cases.
Our Kelowna office is currently looking for a talented Receptionist/Legal Assistant to join our Team for a one year maternity leave.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answering the telephone lines
- Answering and directing inquiries both in person and via telephone
- Being aware of the whereabouts of our Staff and Lawyers in order to facilitate all inquiries
- Sensitivity to the needs of our clients when handling both telephone and front desk inquiries
- Handling courier requests
- Making travel arrangements
- Booking boardrooms
- Ordering supplies
- Related legal clerical work
You will bring the following background and skills:
- 1 to 2 years of related reception and clerical experience, and working with a multi-line switch board is an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
We invite qualified candidates to submit their application, quoting reference code 01KLRC, in confidence to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.