Founded in 1982, Murphy Battista LLP is a leading personal injury law firm that represents people in complex personal injury, medical malpractice, class actions, civil sexual assault, and insurance cases.
We are currently looking for a talented Receptionist to join our Vancouver Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting clients
- Answering and directing inquiries both in person and via telephone
- Being aware of the whereabouts of our Staff and Lawyers in order to facilitate all inquiries
- Handling courier requests
- Booking boardrooms
- Other clerical duties as assigned
You will bring the following background and skills:
- 1 to 2 years of related Reception experience, and working with a multi-line switch board and familiarity with a VoIP phone system is an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent MS Office 365 skills
We invite qualified candidates to submit their application, quoting reference code 01VNRec, in confidence to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.