Legal Administrative Assistant (Vancouver)
Founded in 1982, Murphy Battista LLP is a leading personal injury law Firm that represents people in complex personal injury, medical malpractice, and insurance cases.
Our Vancouver office is currently looking for a talented Legal Administrative Assistant to join one of our Teams whose work involves both personal injury and class action lawsuits.
Working with the team, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Opening files
- Records/Document requests
- Special damages
- Binder updates and filing
- Pleadings (notice of trial, affidavits, notice of change, requisitions)
You will bring the following background and skills:
- Graduate of a recognized legal assistant program or equivalent experience and training
- A minimum of 2 years related Law Firm experience in plaintiff personal injury
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong Office 365 skills and experience with PC Law and a document management system is an asset
Murphy Battista LLP offers a supportive culture and competitive compensation package.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their application to [email protected], quoting reference code LAA221.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.