Legal Administrative Assistant (Surrey)
Founded in 1982, Murphy Battista LLP is a leading personal injury law firm that represents people in complex personal injury, medical malpractice, class actions, civil and sexual assault, and insurance cases.
We currently have a full-time position available for a talented Intermediate Legal Administrative Assistant to join our Surrey team.
You will be responsible for:
- Interacting with clients by phone and in person
- Scheduling medical assessments, discoveries and trials
- Preparing and drafting various correspondence and documents including court pleadings
- Manage all Part 7 benefits
- Manage and maintain a bring forward system
- Preparing binders when needed
- Opening files
- Other related duties as required
You will bring the following background and skills:
- Minimum of two years related experience
- Legal Administrative Assistant certification from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Working knowledge of court rules and procedures
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- Working knowledge of PCLaw, Primafact and Tracument is an asset
We invite qualified candidates to submit their application in confidence to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest in Murphy Battista LLP, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.