Founded in 1982, Murphy Battista LLP is a leading personal injury and civil litigation law firm that represents people in complex personal injury, medical malpractice, class actions, civil sexual assault, and insurance cases.
Our Vancouver office is currently looking for an Intake and Data Administrator.
As the Intake and Data Administrator you will be the first point of contact for potential clients with our Firm and responsible for the initial intake. These steps typically include:
- responding to prospective client emails or calls,
- setting up meetings,
- capturing their data, and
- collecting and electronically updating data for various other projects at the Firm.
Skills and qualifications
- Degree, diploma or experience working in environments such as healthcare, social work, research, or legal that require the collection and organization of confidential and sensitive information.
- Knowledge of trauma-informed approaches to client intake and cross-cultural training an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with the public in a problem-solving capacity.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and experience organizing data into spreadsheets or databases.
- Excellent administrative skills and experience.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative, and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Office 365 including Excel and strong Adobe DC Pro skills.
- Experience with a document management system is an asset.
Murphy Battista LLP offers a supportive culture and competitive compensation package.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their application to [email protected], quoting reference code Int2203.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.