Founded in 1982, Murphy Battista LLP is a leading personal injury law Firm that represents people in complex personal injury, medical malpractice, and insurance cases.
Our Vancouver office is currently looking for a talented Accounting Clerk to join our Finance Team. Primary duties will be accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll support and other accounting duties as required.
You will bring the following background and skills:
- Diploma or Certificate in Accounting or related field.
- 1or 2 years in a computerized accounting environment (AP and payroll), ideally using PCLaw and a payroll/hr system..
- Strong Outlook, Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Solid experience with various office procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer service orientation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Murphy Battista LLP offers a supportive culture and competitive compensation package.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their application, quoting reference code AC2021-2, in confidence to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.